People

The Lost Art of Serious Relationships: It's Too Easy to Meet New People in Today's World
feeds.lifehack.org

Let’s face it, the dating world today isn’t what it used to be. With all of the social networking and online dating sites out there, finding a partner has become too #easy. So instead of taking the time to really get to know somebody, everyone is too busy expecting the next, better option to come […]

42
Like
Save
90% of People Chase for What Others Want, but Not What They Really Want
feeds.lifehack.org

What do you think the main purposes in life are? Some #people would say that the main goal is to have a happy family, while others may say a successful career. Some people may prioritize traveling and seeing the world, while others #want to spend as much time as possible with their friends. In reality […]

29
Like
Save
How to Spot out True Friends in a World Full of Fake People
www.lifehack.org

We face tons of responsibility in life. Study. Work. Family. In face of the stress from life, a good friend is like a refuge during a storm. However, not all #friends are reliable, only the #TRUE ones deserve our trust. This article defines what a true friendship means, and how a #fake friendship can destroy a person. […]

30
Like
Save
10 Best Healthy Snacks That Even Gym People Eat When They’re Hungry!
www.lifehack.org

It all starts out when you finally set out a workout plan. Your instinct tells you some protein would help, but you are clueless what to eat before the workout and there is uncertainty about what should be eaten. Sounds familiar? When the snack attack arrives , it is crucial to choose the sustenance wisely. […]

34
Like
Save
8 Body Language Mistakes Successful People Never Make
www.lifehack.org

#Body #language is a breeze to figure out. Right? If someone is crossing their arms, they are probably closed off to the conversation and have no interest in continuing to talk. If someone is leaning in close to you while sitting beside you, they probably have romantic interest in you. While how to understand body […]

32
Like
Save
Successful People Aren't Luckier Than Everybody Else, They Just Know How to Make Good Decisions
feeds.lifehack.org

What contributes to the difference between the #decisions #successful #people make and all other decisions made around the world on a hourly, daily and even weekly basis. Why do some people consistently make right decisions over and over with little room for failure? How do we, become better at making decisions in our own work […]

50
Like
Save
90% of People Are Poor Listeners. Are You the Remaining 10%?
www.lifehack.org

So, if we show you two photos, one of Miley Cyrus and the other of Justin Bieber, two celebrities who are remarkably and androgynously alike, you would be able to tell who is who and make a correct identification, right? Now if only life was so easy that it let you spot the good egg, […]

40
Like
Save
default-poup