Maybe you’d like to have a meal out once in a while, or buy that new game you’ve had your eye on?
You’re in the right place.
We’re providing you with 50+ #ways to make extra money, with suggestions to suit almost any lifestyle.
You can earn online or offline, and you won’t need tons of experience.
This guide is ideal if you:
- Want to supplement the #income from your job.
- Are a student looking for extra money/#work experience.
- Are a full-time parent looking for convenient ways to earn some extra cash.
- Need to #earn money while looking for a new job.
Ready to start seriously boosting your income?
Making money online
All of the platforms listed below are genuine, so they’re a great place to start.
1. Swagbucks. Get money for completing surveys, playing games and shopping online.
2. Usertesting. Record your voice while testing websites to earn cash.
3. Fiverr. Sell any service for $5 or more. Get creative!
4. iWriter. Write articles on specific topics in return for cash.
5. Constant Content. Write articles on anything you like, then sell them in this content marketplace.
6. Prolific Academic. Got a university or college email address? Take part in paid surveys and studies on this site.
7. Rev Transcription. Listen to audio an d type what you hear, or caption TV shows and films.
8. Amazon Mechanical Turk. Carry out simple human intelligence tasks in large batches.
9. Appen. Apply for online positions like social media evaluator.
Making money on social media
Want to #make money on your favourite social sites? You can.
11. Become a Facebook Certified Professional and help companies plan their ad campaigns.
12. Make money on YouTube. Create great videos, then make money via ads, affiliate links, or by selling products yourself.
13. Make money on Instagram. Sell your photos to brands, promote products via your page, or build up a following and get sponsored by advertisers.
14. Learn social media management. Brands will pay you to manage their official pages.
15. Sell products via social media. Build up a strong following, then post links to your eCommerce store.
Making money through apps
What’s more convenient than making money straight from your phone?
16. Field agent. Go to stores and gather info on service, displays, etc, then enter into the app and get paid.
17. Ibotta. Take photos of your receipts and get cashback on everyday purchases.
18. Foap. Make money selling everyday life photos taken from your phone.
19. Task Rabbit. Sign up to complete tasks like DIY, cleaning, and running errands.
20. Pact. Set fitness goals. If you hit them you get paid, if you don’t, you pay other Pact members who did!
Making money selling online
21. Amazon. Sign up to become an Amazon seller and reach millions of buyers.
22. eBay. Sell your unwanted stuff via auctions or fixed price sales.
23. Etsy. Sell handmade and vintage items on this quirky side.
24. Shopify. Create your own online shop selling whatever you like.
25. Facebook. Look for local selling groups on Facebook to make some cash out of unwanted items.
Making money through a blog
Got a blog, or planning to start one? Here’s how to monetize what you publish.
26. Include affiliate links and get paid when somebody clicks to make a purchase.
27. Google AdSense. Set up ads and get paid per click.
28. Sell products. Start selling items relevant to the topic of your blog – T-shirts, books, badges…
29. Get sponsored. Build up a large following and brands may sponsor your blog.
30. Create an online course. Are you an expert on something? Create a course and sell it to your readers.
Making money with side jobs
Want to make some quick dollars with a side job ? Here’s some inspiration.
31. Yard work. Enjoy nature while earning money.
32. Babysitting. Great option if you have experience with kids.
33. Petsitting. Love cats and dogs? Get paid to look after them.
34. Tutoring. Did well in your exams? Time to put that to good use and make some money.
35. Bartender. Most bars are always on the lookout for casual staff, so ask around.
Making money while travelling
Love jetting around the world? Make money while you travel with these suggestions.
36. Travel blogging. Get sponsored to mention certain products, or monetize your blog using the methods above.
37. Teach English. Some programs will #even cover your flights and accommodation
38. Work at resorts. Take a job as at a ski resort, or as a hotel rep. It’s almost like a free holiday, minus the work.
39. Become an au pair. Look after children in a foreign country and enjoy a free room as well as pay.
40. Become a sports instructor. Love to surf, or take part in other vacations sports? Get paid to teach others.
Making money from home
Don’t want to leave the house? There are plenty of ways to make money at home – here are some skills worth developing.
41. Graphic design.
Making money fast for emergencies
Need money right now? Here’s how to make quick money for emergencies.
46. Hold a garage sale. Got a lot of stuff you don’t need? Hold a sale for instant cash.
47. Ask friends for odd jobs. Maybe there’s a lawn that needs mowing, or a couple who need a babysitter? Don’t be afraid to ask.
48. Sell old jewellery. Gold and silver can fetch high prices.
49. Pawn items. You can get items back later if you don’t want to sell, but you will be charged interest.
50. Sell clothes. Some stores will buy your old clothes, but make sure their condition is good – big names sell best.
Commit to trying at least one idea from this list today. Before you know it, your income could be much better.
The post 50+ Easy Ways to Make Extra Money (You Can Even Work at Home!) appeared first on Lifehack.